Lakeside Unit 33A | 1 Bed
|Sleeps: 4||Bedrooms: 1||Bathrooms: 2||Pets: 0|
About this listing
Sleeps 4 | 1 King | 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper | 1 Bedroom | 2 Bathrooms | 1,100 Sq. Ft. | 2 Bedroom Renting Option
Mountain charm in Lakeside Village with this 1 bedroom condo. Located on the 2nd story, you'll love the views of the Ogden Valley. Walking distance from Pineview Reservoir, enjoy beach and water fun (via Anderson Cove Campground). Ski Snowbasin Ski Resort, just 10 minutes away.
The living room, located on the main level, has a queen sofa sleeper, gas fireplace, large table for meals and game night, fully stocked kitchen, and a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
The deck includes private hot tub, BBQ grill, and stunning mountain and water views. This vacation rental includes a washer/dryer and covered parking stall.
The king master ensuite is located on the upper level. Lots of natural light, vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan, and walk-in closet. The master bathroom has double sink vanity, separate shower, and large jetted tub.
Lakeside Village amenities include an outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), a hot tub, tennis/basketball courts, a pool table, and Foosball table. Need ideas for fun things to do? Check out Summer Ogden Valley Things to Do & Winter Ogden Valley Things to Do
• Kitchen supplies: spices, blender, pans, toaster, coffee maker, coffee grinder, mixer, a crock-pot, dishwasher detergent, garbage bags, and paper towels
• Bathrooms: Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner, organic soap, a locally handcrafted goat’s milk lotion, toilet paper, and a hair dryer
• Complimentary bag of whole bean coffee
• Luxurious linens and towels; hot tub/pool towels
• Laundry room stocked with detergent
• Free Wi-Fi and Satellite TV’s
• Covered parking stall
• BBQ grill
Concierge Services Call 801-745-3194
• Discount lift tickets for Snowbasin Ski Resort
• Complimentary Snowbasin Shuttle (Check for dates of operation)
• Pre-arrival grocery & liquor delivery
• On-site massages services
• Personal chef services
This property is professionally managed by Mountain Luxury Lodging, a division of Mountain Luxury Real Estate with five out of five on TripAdvisor. There is no such thing as a bad day in the mountains.